[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Calendar

jim jim at well.com
Thu Jan 21 17:43:41 UTC 2010

   if possible, add to the note on google calendar
that the official events list on the main page of
the noisebridge wiki is the real schedule.
   i'm in favor of either abandoning the google
calendar or making it more general, to indicate
what kinds of things are happening in what areas
and when. best that we clearly point to a single
place of solid information, which seems to me to
be the events list on the NB front page.
   i just looked at the NB event list on the front
page and can't figure out what you mean by the
kenyu calendar extension: is there some link to
click or what?
   as to the organization of the wiki in general,
thank you, thank you to those who've put in work
on this. i wish there were an improvement in
hierarchical (taxonomic) navigation.