[Noisebridge-discuss] TechShop might open a SF location

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 28 21:16:21 UTC 2010

I'd love for NB to eventually have all the equipment that TechShop has!  That might take awhile, though.  But isn't it also nice to have alternate locations for playing with this equipment?

I emailed Jim, and he told me that he is interested in working out some sort of reciprocal arrangement with NB and maybe other hackerspaces for members in good standing.  I'm communicating with him about this...

He also told me that there is a preview event this Saturday at 4pm to generate some  buzz, and it is open for anyone interested in showing up outside the building:

     "I'll be there to meet with potential lenders and members, and answer questions."
www.techshop.ws/tssf.html

Mitch.