[Noisebridge-discuss] TechShop might open a SF location

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 22:22:02 UTC 2010

Unfortunately, we didn't get a space with concrete floors, and don't really
have appropriate wall construction, so the flying bits of molten metal from
plasma cutters and MIG welders would catch the place on fire.  I think it
would be neat and appropriate to get a TIG welder, although it would require
its own space and 220 power.

Christie
_______
"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom." -- W. Blake.