[Noisebridge-discuss] Are shelves for members only?

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Wed Jul 7 07:07:43 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 11:33 PM, Andy Isaacson <adi at hexapodia.org> wrote:
>> * I don't care,
>
> By bringing it up for discussion, you're showing that you do care (at
> least a little bit).

To clarify, I don't care which the decision is. As I said in the
some privileges to members. As I am not a member, I think this is not
something that I ought to be deciding. And, well, I just don't have a
particular opinion either way. I care only inasmuch as I like policies
to be clear (e.g. so that when I give people the intro spiel I can
tell them accurate things).

>> and I don't myself want a shelf.
>
> That's a shame, because you probably should have one, since you're a
> longtime contributor and would probably benefit yourself and our
> community if you had some room to stash some stuff at NB.

I don't have anything shelf-like that I want to store at NB. I am
currently storing my walking-stick in the corner of the dirty shop
because it's a work in progress - but that wouldn't really fit on a
shelf anyway. ;-)

>> I'm just noting it as an inconsistency.
>
> Humans are inconsistent, we reserve the right to change our minds, and
> the sanest course of action is often to avoid making a rule.

Of course. :-)

- Sai