[Noisebridge-discuss] Are shelves for members only?

T t at of.net
Mon Jul 12 02:02:19 UTC 2010

> Someone who's not a member (for whatever reason) might benefit the
> community by having a shelf.  If so, and we have some room, then why
> not make the world a better place by giving them a shelf?

It would seem reasonable to me that people who are benefiting the
community sufficiently and cannot pay for membership might be voted a
membership by those who can.

But I'm not really a member of this community yet, so feel free to
take my 2c with a grain of salt.

(And a mighty expensive grain of salt that would be, eh?)