[Noisebridge-discuss] Stolen food at Noisebridge yes or no?

Ryan Castellucci ryan.castellucci at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 16:26:03 UTC 2010

Yeah... whoever this thief is should be banned from the space.  It
sounds to me like they're the sort of person who *will* get caught
(telling other people about your crimes? really?), and when that
happens we need to have nothing to do with such unexcellent behavior.

Ryan Castellucci http://ryanc.org/