[Noisebridge-discuss] Science for Juggalos

Hephaestus hephaestus at antipunk.net
Thu Jun 3 22:38:52 UTC 2010

To set up a table requires a $60 temporary occupancy permit from the
DPW, $1,000,000 of liability insurance, and permission from the owners
of any businesses to which it would be adjacent. If we don't set up a
table, we can do it for free with less liability, and more police
protection, as it can be presented as a 'protest'.

--
Hephaestus