[Noisebridge-discuss] help glass door closed

Rachel Lyra Hospodar rachel at fernworks.net
Wed Jun 9 10:36:11 UTC 2010

the only problem the lockbox solution doesn't solve: the locks on the
glass doors are old and full of gunk.  the one on the right already has
a key broken off in the outside lock.  if someone breaks a key off on
the lefthand side, easier to do the more crud is inside the lock, the
doors can't really be opened at all without addressing the same issues
we're talking about right now, only in a probably way less convenient
timeframe.

we could probably open the locks up ourselves, clean them out, and thus
make the lockbox system more single failure proof.