[Noisebridge-discuss] help glass door closed

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Wed Jun 9 10:43:15 UTC 2010

Fair counterpoints. If the glass door lock is really that messed up,
it probably requires repair/replacement, and you seem about halfway to
already having an estimate for how much that'd cost.

I would guess that rekeying it while at it would probably be only
epsilon more cost/effort. The lockbox only avoids rekeying issues per
se (like the ones you brought up in your previous post).

Also if you're doing a full replacement, the inside half could be
replaced with a handle mechanism instead of being a double-sided lock
(at some cost to security, true, but given that we leave it open by
default anyway, I doubt this matters vs being able to get *out*).

Having a dedicated glass-door key in the space somewhere would be a
pretty simple first step though.

- Sai