[Noisebridge-discuss] Proposal: Discounted full-year dues

jim jim at well.com
Wed Jun 16 22:14:19 UTC 2010

   feature suggestion: maybe the tracking system can
reward for advance payments, per the 2% or such idea--
increase the discount according to how far ahead one
has paid.
   feature deprecation: there's a downside to rewarding
advance payment in the case of members who stick around:
it's less money overall (shannon's observation re
members who might not stick around is a counterbalance).