[Noisebridge-discuss] Proposal: Discounted full-year dues

Miah Johnson miah at chia-pet.org
Wed Jun 16 23:27:58 UTC 2010

I've never understood why Noisebridge just doesn't do a fundraiser every 6
months or so. Considering NB provides a location for many burners to work on
projects year-round I don't see it being a big deal to throw the party
during "theme camp fundraising season".

Additionally, when parties/events are thrown, or people are in town for <big
event> I don't think Noisebridge is doing enough to remind visitors that it
is funded by donations and membership dues. Do donations get any type of
useful data? How much does NB make in donations in <month>, or at <event>?
5mof tends to fill the house, does NB end up making any additional money?

-Miah