[Noisebridge-discuss] Payload recovery mission

Charles Collicutt charles at collicutt.co.uk
Wed Jun 30 15:50:05 UTC 2010

I would be willing to join a second recovery attempt. I couldn't make
it last time due to work but I should be free this weekend. I am a
fairly experienced hiker (including a few desert hikes) and have done
a bit of mountain climbing so that shouldn't be a problem. I would
need someone else to drive though as I don't have a car (or a driving
license).