[Noisebridge-discuss] Payload recovery mission

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Wed Jun 30 16:41:48 UTC 2010

Charles,

    I agree with your thinking. I was going over the worst terrain I've seen in the bay area and the areas hardest to reach were really sharp and very deep drop offs with lots of brush....

    So we can best prepare, what are the last known coordinates of the payload? What window of error is there around the last known payload? Does anyone have photos of the terrain?

    What other gear do you expect us to need (other than rope/climbing gear)?

Glen