[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Executive Director

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 02:27:37 UTC 2010

I guess what I'm trying to say is we're spinning around in circles and
nothing is getting resolved.

Correct me if I'm wrong on this:
- Everyone but me is totally happy with Mitch.
- People don't want to think about anyone else, despite my reservations
about Mitch.

Is there anything I'm missing?

Christie
_______
"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/