[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Executive Director

Jeff Tchang jeff.tchang at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 02:34:41 UTC 2010

I don't seem to understand why this position is causing so much grief?

I thought the generally process is that someone stands up and says
they want to be ED. Then they campaign as to what they can do above
and beyond the normal duties of the ED position as stated. Any
objections get voiced and the candidate makes a public response.

It seems to me the people that should be doing the most talking should
be the people wanting to be ED?

-Jeff