[Noisebridge-discuss] It's Club Mate Time Again

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 12 12:07:09 UTC 2010

We really need to make it clear that we would really like donations for the drinks.  I think lots of people take drinks from the fridge, or the big pile of cans, and don't know that if they take them, then Noisebridge may lose money.  I also think that if we tape friendly signs up everywhere there are drinks available, then we'd get a higher percentage of people giving us some money.  I'm not a graphics artist, but I made up a bunch of signs (one of which is still on the drink fridge with the handle on the "wrong" side).  I uploaded it to a wiki page for others to add better graphics for this purpose:

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Drink_graphics

This graphic doesn't include suggested donation prices.  That would be good info to have on the posters.

Mitch.