[Noisebridge-discuss] It's Club Mate Time Again

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 23:27:34 UTC 2010

I agree that suggested donation prices would be helpful.  I didn't
actually realize that we were asking $2 per can.  That seems pretty
steep to me actually, so while I totally support it as a fundraising
price, I would personally feel ripped off paying that.

That said, I don't actually pay per drink for the sodas I drink at NB
anyway.  I generally just put in $10 every couple weeks, or maybe
monthly when I'm around less.  I drink <2 sodas a week, so while I
realize that I'm probably ultimately paying more than $2 per drink, I
feel that it's worth it to not have to bother with having cash on me
all the time.

I guess that I would prefer not having any enforcement methods
implemented, because I genuinely do trust the good faith of our
members.  It's really more a matter of informing people who don't know
the drill.

-Kelly