[Noisebridge-discuss] NBShooters Tomorrow!

Ozzy Satori ozzymandi at gmail.com
Wed May 5 08:55:06 UTC 2010

Hey NBShooters!

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner.  My contract is suddenly
ending, and I've had to put my energy into a sudden search for employment.

I've put my images from last weeks get together up here.  This week I'd like
to focus on the shapes, shadows and colors of hack - still life photography
in the noisebridge space itself.

As for meeting Itinerary:
- Photo Critiques - I'll bring my computer and we can project the images up,
plan to show 3 of your shots.
- Shooting Location Ideas?  I've got several myself I've built up over years
of doing San Francisco Landscapes, but I'm interested in some of yours.
Also- ideas on transportation too and from would be appreciated.

My shots from last week are up here!:
http://picasaweb.google.com/ozzymandi/20100428NBShooters?authkey=Gv1sRgCPeYuMue5Pi2Gw#

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

-Scott

--
~ $ cat true
Cogito, ergo Sum; itque alea iacienda est.