[Noisebridge-discuss] two cool Irish people seeking couches for the weekend

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed May 12 10:04:48 UTC 2010

Hey Folks,

Two way cool Irish hackers are visiting SF.  They'll be coming by Noisebridge this Friday at 5pm.

I met Ellen and Adrian at various hacker conferences around the world, and Adrian helped me put on a great workshop in Dublin in March.  They do way wonderful things to help foster community everywhere they go.

They need a place to crash over this coming weekend.  I offered my place, but it is a really small one-bedroom apartment.  It'll work OK enough.  But maybe you have a couch to offer that may be more comfortable for them?

Feel free to email directly to Ellen, who's cc-ed on this email.

And feel free to come greet them on Friday at 5pm when they visit NB!

Cheers,

Mitch.