[Noisebridge-discuss] USD for EUR without changer's fee.

Jason Dusek jason.dusek at gmail.com
Wed May 12 16:19:08 UTC 2010

  I'd like to trade dollars for Euros. I have a Euro balance
  with PayPal so I can do direct trades, your EUR for my USD.

  According to Google, right now the exchange rate is:

    1 USD = 0.78746358 EUR

  Whereas PayPal only offers:

    1 USD = 0.771698 EUR

  The difference is more than 2%. Those of you spending Euros in
  San Francisco must lose 1-2% the other direction when
  purchasing digital art and fresh beats.

  As to why I need these Euros: let me say first of all that no
  illegal activity is planned or contemplated! I've been
  accepted to a summer school program at the University of
  Utrecht and must pay my school fees and living expenses with
  Euros.

  I need to exchange thousands of dollars over the next few
  months. If you just want to exchange tens or hundreds of
  Euros, that's okay -- I don't need to get it all from one
  source. Drop me a line offlist and we can arrange a chance to
  IM/IRC or chat in person.

--
Jason Dusek
Linux User #510144 | http://counter.li.org/