[Noisebridge-discuss] Need a JavaScript Atari 2600 Emulator

Jack Perkins jackaperkins at gmail.com
Sun May 23 04:13:40 UTC 2010

I'd be extremely interested in learning about how one would go about doing
this. Specifically because the Television Interface Adapter chip for the
2600 is so strange. What I know about it is all from
http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?ttype=2&tid=11696 which I
suggest both as a technical guide and as a artistic criticism of the early
video game industry. The possibility of writing a 2600 interpreter that runs
on the web is really exciting to me. I'm a javascript noob, but learning it
is one of my current goals, so this couldn't be a better opportunity.

-Jack