[Noisebridge-discuss] leakage in the back of Noisebridge, kitchen and dining area clean

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Sun Nov 7 19:53:47 UTC 2010

On Sun, Nov 07, 2010 at 07:56:18AM -0800, Frantisek Apfelbeck wrote:
> Hi to All!
> We have quite pretty decent leak by the "Tastebridge/Food Fridge in
> the back".
> I've made a cross from tape on the floor but I do not remember where
> is the "Noisebridge online leakage map"? We have had one last year
> right? Could you post the link and update it?

I've called the landlords and let them know that the roof is leaking,
since it's their responsibility to keep the roof in shape.

This is one of the main reasons that we do not want roof access -- if we
are on the roof then we are responsible for any leaking that occurs.
Since we do not have roof access (except for specific circumstances such
as antenna installation) there is much less concern that we are causing
leaks.

Thanks for letting us know, Frantisek.

-andy