[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] Frantisek is going to stop living at Noisebridge starting tonight.

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Wed Nov 17 20:10:35 UTC 2010

See, normally I avoid drama as much as possible.  I mean, I try not to step
in it...I'm always watching my feet to make sure I don't end up with sticky,
stinky, festering drama on my shoes...

...but now I am jumping in head first.

What is going on here is, a really nice guy is being publicly (and pubicly)
cock punched, repeatedly, over his reliance on a community he contributes
to...

I mean, I've punched a few puppies in my day, and there was the unfortunate
incident when I accidentally dropped a kitten in a blender (I was just
trying to scare it, HONEST!) but never have I cock punched a charitable
person publicly like this...now this is on *his and the community's
conscience*.

When you sacrifice so much for a community, it is not only natural, but
necessary to use that community to fulfil some of the needs displaced by the
sacrifice.

Maybe that sacrifice is misplaced and undesired.  I am sure we've all done
that...should we all be publicly bashed over it?

No.