[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] Frantisek is going to stop living at Noisebridge starting tonight.

jim jim at systemateka.com
Wed Nov 17 20:26:42 UTC 2010

   i think you went a little over the top in interpreting
the comment stream. i raise the point generally: it seems
common, and maybe reflection (ack: even re-reading the
old comments to allow reinterpretation) would bring you
to agree--if so, we might be able to identify the fact
more easily in other conversations and take it easy with
our own reactions.
   i find that not taking things seriously generally is
freeing, often with a clarifying effect.