[Noisebridge-discuss] ATmega16

Jonathan Foote jtfoote at ieee.org
Tue Nov 30 01:12:21 UTC 2010

OK, the blue thing is an AVRISP programmer. It works with AVRStudio
(free huge download, windows only) or avrdude (open-source,
lightweight).

Do you have programming code you want to run on the ATMega? What
language (C? assembler?)
Depending on the particular ATmega model, you may be able to generate
a hex file in the arduino environment and download it to the board
using avrdude.