[Noisebridge-discuss] Ready to restart Arduino Thursdays at Noisebridge

Daniel Garcia dgarcia at dgarcia.net
Tue Oct 5 00:55:49 UTC 2010

On Oct 4, 2010, at 5:02 PM, Michael Shiloh wrote:
> Me too! I have yet to do anything wireless, but am anxious to try. Do
> you have any modules?

I have a pair of xbee modules, and the usb explorer and a fio (arduino w/xbee mountings) - but I got the series 1 models, which don't do mesh networking.

So far, i've just been using it for wirelessly programming - which has been fun, but not what I got them for.  Once I finish up my current project (an led clock) i'll probably go back to looking at using the xbees to talk to each other.

I think if I want to play with mesh though, i'll have to go with the series 2.5.

--Dg