[Noisebridge-discuss] Press photos

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 20:25:19 UTC 2010

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 11:21 AM, Andy Isaacson <adi at hexapodia.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 11:17:52AM -0700, Alex Handy wrote:
> > I sent him a few.
>
> Thanks!
>
> > We need to have a photo section on the site for this type of scenario.
>
> Logically it goes here:
> https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Press_Kit

The wiki has been a difficult place for large files, for good reason..

> We could start with some subset of
> http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=noisebridge

Host the print quality images on flickr, and link them back to the wiki.  If
you're like me and would rather not host or deal with advertising when
interacting with community based nonprofits, could we discuss getting a
photo/document hosting service on a subdomain of noisebridge.net?

-rma