[Noisebridge-discuss] [Drama] So, how many people live at noisebridge now?

Ever Falling everfalling at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 19:30:51 UTC 2010

'wait for bart' can also mean when bart starts back up again in the morning.
i've known some people to sleep over because they missed the last train and
it hasn't been a problem. i just think if you're really worried about it you
should take note of who you saw sleeping and then if you
see repeat offenders take it up with them. they might actually have a decent
reason. also you might be suffering from a case of confirmation bias. either
way unless this is the tail end of seeing the same people sleeping over
again i'm not sure making a whole thread because you found 4 people asleep
in the space once.

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 12:20 PM, aestetix aestetix <aestetix at gmail.com>wrote:

> For those who are unaware, the policy of Noisebridge has generally been:
> "you can't sleep at Noisebridge, but you can take a nap while you wait for
> the BART." This has a number of interpretations, but I think it's pretty
> obvious that it definitely applies, among other ways, to people who are
> working on projects and need to crash for a bit before heading home.
>

> On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 12:08 PM, Frantisek Apfelbeck <algoldor at yahoo.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi to All!
>> I'm at Noisebridge hacking late less than before but still for let say two
>> nights per week, sometimes three. I actually do not really care who is
>> around
>> for  the night if the bins would be emptied, kitchen clean, bathrooms full
>> of
>> toilet paper and floor cleaned and moped. Miloh was not around for few
>> days and
>> me neither and the situation when I came on Monday was "really sad". Maybe
>> it
>> would help if some of the people who are around could take short self
>> learning
>> course how to clean themselves first and apply it to the outer world later
>> on.
>>
>> I'm trying to minimalise the negative impacts of me being around by doing
>> things
>> for community which I do not mind to do (at least to some certain extend).
>> However the balance is now off and I believe that some action has to be
>> taken. I
>> believe that we should discuss it on the up coming member meeting.
>>
>> Sincerely,
>>
>> Frantisek
>>
>> PS I believe that the option of late hacking should be kept as 7/24
>> access.

Trying to fix or change something, only guarantees and perpetuates its
existence.