[Noisebridge-discuss] call for action - Mr. Salvador/Salvator Dalajlama is back

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 21:51:14 UTC 2010

I understand he is also responsible for lots of creepy scrawled words and
images on the walls, most notable & recurring phrase being 'smoke dmt'.  It
kind of looks like the stuff they always have on movie sets where a
psychopath has made his lair.  This kind of decoration seems most
unexcellent to me, primarily because it helps to create the 'skeezy
flophouse' environment and helps to destroy the 'productive workplace'
environment.

R.

mediumreality.com