[Noisebridge-discuss] Unwelcome person at noisebridge

Josh Berkus josh at agliodbs.com
Mon Sep 20 17:34:05 UTC 2010

> I'm not sure that there's anything that we can do to prevent having
> crazy people in the space, except making the space more tightly filtered
> -- and that does not seem worth the price to me.

Given the standard of "normal" at NB, I doubt we could come up with
clear criteria for "crazy" anyway.

Besides, I have yet to hear about any of these people doing actual
damage.  Not like the woman at my office building who pees in the
hallways (damn you, Title 20!).

--
                                  -- Josh Berkus
                                     PostgreSQL Experts Inc.