[Noisebridge-discuss] Safety

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 20:53:18 UTC 2010

Perhaps one of the most interesting thing about groups like Noisebridge
(smart, curious, very well read, with a very broad range of interests,
backgrounds, and experiences) is finding out that so many stupid
comments can lead to interesting intelligent conversation.

So much better than most of society, which is usually the other way around.

I continue to be educated, enlightened, and amazed.

Keep up the good work