[Noisebridge-discuss] Android rooting resources?

Robert Fletcher lobatifricha at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 22:17:19 UTC 2010

I've got a G1 running 2.2 and it is clunky as all get-out.  About ready for
an upgrade myself.  Google is notorious for giving away phones at Google IO
worth more than the ticket price.  At the last one a friend of mine got two
phones, including the HTC Evo.  He sold the other for $250, almost enough to
cover the $300 ticket.