[Noisebridge-discuss] Self Defense

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 18:57:10 UTC 2011

To second Rachel's point...making weapons at noisebridge without any
training...what could possibly go wrong?!

In all seriousness though, I'm genuinely intrigued to know why you think
martial arts can only be practiced in secret, whereas hacking and anarchy
seem to be OK for public consumption. The initial e-mail suggested that
"showing off" was part of the problem, but I guess I'm not really sure how
you're differentiating that from just doing something in a public forum.

For the record, yesterday at Noisebridge, I showed off my liver's ability to
digest a couple beers. It was pretty cool.

Sean