[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: bioinformatics

Geoff Shively gshively at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 22:20:29 UTC 2011

Alex, If your in SF this weekend- or whenever you are there next, drop by
Noisebridge and check it out.

Noisebridgers, Alexander Kislev is one of the founders of DIY Bio at
Nullspace in LA. He is going to soon be living between SF and LA, working on
DIY Bio projects. Ive noticed a few bio questions just today on the list,
and a few recently.

cheers
-geoff