[Noisebridge-discuss] Keys to organizational success

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 00:50:15 UTC 2011

I can come by around 9, unfortunately I have another meeting till then. I'll
try to weasel out early. Heph, lots of people freaked out over how it went
with patrick so I think it makes sense to talk about that? We have a use
case of a wildly imperfect big fat ban hammer and maybe we can use its
lessons to help us evolve that tool.

mediumreality.com