[Noisebridge-discuss] small hardware donation to the space

jim jim at systemateka.com
Wed Apr 27 17:14:02 UTC 2011

    speaking for myself only, of course, i think you
should bring it all. who knows who'll show up needing
or liking what?
    every so often (not often), there's a move that
develops to take out some of the clutter. such a
move is developing now. i like the idea that a lot
of stuff comes in, stays around for a while, then
gets thrown out on a regular basis.