[Noisebridge-discuss] Rob sleeping at Noisebridge - Zero tolerance for sleep time in the space

gnnr gnnrok at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 22:02:43 UTC 2011

Side note:

If there is a computer on the work bench in the soldering area it should probably
be designated to be used with and for projects related to soldering/electronics.
(Schematics, controlling devices, arduino programming) Other "public" machines
can be located in general areas.

From what I remember the machine in the soldering area used to be used for this
and have various project files and utilities on it.

If I make the meeting I will bring this point up.

Thanks,
Gavin