[Noisebridge-discuss] Hacker Table

jim jim at well.com
Fri Dec 2 17:44:34 UTC 2011

    seems to me that flexibility is a high value: we
can move whatever to where ever whenever. building a
shelf onto a table is inflexible. having a shelf to
put on the table might work. receptacles under the
shelf is a good idea as is some kind of lighting
(maybe LED strips under the shelf).
    how to get power to the table (assuming the table
can be moved anywhere anytime)? maybe a connection
under the table at each end?