[Noisebridge-discuss] Shelter and housing, jorgen and drama

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 00:46:47 UTC 2011

I am bringing the problem to the community and am happy to have people,
individually or as a whole, deal with it however they like.

I am eager to get the conversation rolling in a non-back-channel fashion
which is why I want to bring it to meeting instead of individuals.

I encourage you, if you have ideas about how this should be adressed, to
share them with your mouth and face, in person, instead of with your thumbs.

I think it is important to begin the group discussion now because of how
impactful these experiences have been to me and to others with whom I have
spoken.

If you are concerned it could turn into a witch hunt then maybe you should
come to the group discussion to lend momentum towards solutions that you
feel are appropriate.

My whole position, stated simply, is that I am incapable of developing an
appropriate plan of action. I trust the wisdom of the group to move in a
good direction.

R.

mediumreality.com