[Noisebridge-discuss] [hackerspaces] lunar calendar recommendations?

Nick P nickbp at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 18:25:10 UTC 2011

When you find that research you keep referring to feel free to share
it with us. Until then there really isn't much to talk about.

If you're just looking to switch to using a lunar calendar for
novelty's sake or otherwise, there are plenty of societies which
traditionally use such a system. Just go with whatever's fashionable.

I myself go by a calendar which counts the number of eons until our
galaxy begins to collide with Andromeda. However it's a pretty fuzzy
estimate so I'm often decades early/late for meetings.