[Noisebridge-discuss] [hackerspaces] lunar calendar recommendations?

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 27 02:28:37 UTC 2011

Fashion is certainly the last thing on my mind as a reason for a change, quite naturally for me it did not even occurred to me.

I may find some info on the topic later on, if I do i share it, otherwise we can have a chat about that with people who do not need "research papers" to investigate a new things, at least for them.

I'll be in touch,

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi