[Noisebridge-discuss] [hackerspaces] lunar calendar recommendations?

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 28 00:38:28 UTC 2011

Scientific research and its conclusions are very valuable in many areas and I certainly do not want to undermine it. However there are fields where the current scientific knowledge and technology behind it is just not sufficient to explain given phenomenas.

Concerning astrology, it take years or rather decades of studying given field and several fields which are adjacent to get a deep understanding of the subject and still you will not get 100% accuracy, too many unknowns are in the game. However astrology as this can help a lot in many tasks because in other words it is interpreting effect of universe on the earth. That effect is there, the emissions of various wavelength are hitting us every day and it has effect on us, that is quite clear based on scientific research already I'm sure that you can find articles on the subject quite fast. To find really good astrologist is very hard, if you find one, keep it close it is precious.

Sincerely,

Frantisek

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi