[Noisebridge-discuss] dues payment, wells fargo transfer to paypal?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 23 10:11:50 UTC 2011

Hi Frantisek,

It is easy to transfer funds from you Wells Fargo account to your PayPal account, assuming that your Wells Fargo account is the one you already have associated with your PayPal account.  You do the transfer from PayPal.  (I doubt that someone from Wells Fargo will know how, since it really does not involve them.)

Here's what to do:

Log into your PayPal account.

Near the top-left corner of your screen you will see a link called "Add Funds".   Click on that.  Then click on "Add funds from a US bank account".

Make sure that your Wells Fargo account is in the "From:" field.  Type the amount you want to transfer in the "Amount" field.  Then click on the "Continue" button.

You should be able to take it from there.

Cheers,
Mitch.