[Noisebridge-discuss] Samsung visitor Thursday at 4pm

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 10 04:52:38 UTC 2011

Peter Brennan, from Samsung Home Appliances, and one of his co-workers, contacted me yesterday saying that he'd been hearing so much about Noisebridge that he wants to check it out.  So, he's going to be visiting Noisebridge tomorrow (Thursday) at 4pm.

I won't be able to be there.  Anyone gonna be at Noisebridge into showing Peter around?

I talked to him briefly on the phone, and he seems like a cool person, a total geek, who's wanting to check out the various hackerspaces, and hacker-like spaces, around the area (TechShop, Crucible, and others).

Mitch.