[Noisebridge-discuss] help an artist (for Pay)

Benjamin Carpenter bcarpenter at meca.edu
Mon Feb 21 02:46:43 UTC 2011

Hey Folks,

My name is Ben and I am new to NB. I am a local artist, teacher and
fabricator and am looking forward to exploring NB on a deeper level.

I am currently working on a proposal for the SF Arts Commission and am in
need of some one with superior tech kung fu.

I have a clear layout of what needs to happen in my project, but a much less
clear idea of how to make it happen. This is where you come in.  I am pretty
sure Max/MSP is the right tool for this job, but I am too fuzzy with the
program to have it manifest. Arduino is also probably necessary, but again,
I am looking for someone who can look at my concept and say, “Oh yea, we can
do this. Here’s how”

If you know Max/MSP & Arduino/Processing and are interested, then please
contact me. I am eager to discuss possibilities.

I am still in the design phase and there is no guarantee that this project
proposal will be accepted. If it is though, there will be a stipend that  I
will happily split with you. Of course, you will also get credit for the
work you are responsible for.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

-Ben

www.backbonemetals.com/blog