[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: lets resolve this off-list

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Mon Feb 21 03:13:56 UTC 2011

Why am I seeing this?  I don't have any context here except that there is
anger and drama.  Are you trying to prove a point?  What point would that
be?  Could it be...pointless?

This is the first sign that NONE OF THIS SHOULD BE ON THE LIST...

If you are posting this shit to the list, you are an asshat.  Stop it.  I am
not taking sides.  I couldn't even know which sides to pick.

Petty drama costs noisebridge membership.

I think there should be a fine for this shit.  Some way to reimburse
Noisebridge for lost membership dues when you're being an asshat on the
noisebridge-discuss list.  And not a fucking quarter like a fucking cus
fucking jar.  I mean something substantial like $20 an incident.