[Noisebridge-discuss] personal computers at Noisebridge (was Re: Missing Green Bike /w Red Grips.)

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 09:41:03 UTC 2011

The fundamental fallacy with declaring excellence is that, because everyone
has a different view, any action has both excellence and un-excellent
qualities to it. I feel one of the points of us using this as our one "rule"
is to help remind people that in knee-deep drama, there always *is* a
positive way to look at things.

This also means that, even if we got the entire membership to agree on
something, or even communicate with each other at all, it would be forced
and trite at best. Further, some people would feel pressured to "agree" by
others, and rather than voicing their actual opinion they'd go along with
the crowd to avoid conflict.

In any case, what I feel is most excellent right now is finishing my
ice-cream while listening to Mozart and watching porn, and enjoying majestic
mental images.