[Noisebridge-discuss] personal computers at Noisebridge (was Re: Missing Green Bike /w Red Grips.)

Albert Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 18:55:38 UTC 2011

Not to change the topic too much, but I think this thread could also
quickly end if we could say, "the majority of members feel that
personal desktops in the classrooms are fine". But I don't know
whether this is the case or not because most people (perhaps wisely)
stay off the discuss mailing list. Among them are a couple other names
I could add to Patrick's list.

-Al