[Noisebridge-discuss] Cisco 1200 AP help needed for robot

Joel Jaeggli joelja at bogus.com
Sat Feb 5 20:37:09 UTC 2011

the other thing with cisco 1200 ap is it wants about 12.5 watts (in a
dual radio configuration) via it's poe injector at between 48v and 56v.
so it's somewhat thirsty compared to say random other ap's you could
probably use for bridges. in les the robot in question has a hefty power
source (like a packbot with a nitromethane burning two-stroke) you might
want something smaller.