[Noisebridge-discuss] San Francisco Free School would like to Collaborate/Join Noise Bridge- host classes

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 18:10:53 UTC 2011

Free cool classes are rad! One quick comment tho -

Perhaps instead of starting by booking the entire Friday night at NB, could
this possibly be ramped up a bit more slowly? I think the logistics of
trying to go from 0 to 12 events @ NB on Friday night all in the space of
1-2 weeks is pretty daunting. Note that Noisebridge isn't a school or an
event venue - its a hackerspace...so weird stuff happens a lot, and some of
those weird things may not be the most conducive to a school environment
(namely: even if you guys are quiet, it should not be assumed that
Noisebridge is quiet). By adding classes in bit by bit, it would probably
also give you guys a better idea of how to negotiate these kinds of issues
as well as determine what people would like to see in the space, and what
people would actually contribute to (I noticed that 3 of the items listed
above were to be taught by Noisebridgers).

>From past listserve discussions, I would have to say that I think people
have been interested in some kind of cool language classes...perhaps start
there?

Hope I don't sound like a wet blankie, because I'm a giant fan of what you
guys are trying to do!
-Sean